Saturday, September 10, 2011

All is quiet yet again!

I got home tonight to an empty house. I had had a visitor at some point today, there was a Jehovah's Witness pamphlet in my door. I left it outside. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I believe the way I do as is my right because of brave soldiers who died protecting my right (and theirs), I don't want their literature. Each person has a right to believe (or not) and one thing I believe is that there will be no unbelievers in Hell. I am grateful to have been raised where I was, when I was and that I was taken to an old-time country church where I heard the gospel preached, came under conviction and was saved by the grace of God. That is how I believe. I know one day I have a home in Heaven. I don't know how the Jehovah's Witnesses believe, I have never listened to their information. :)

I worked today, it was a good day. Got a lot accomplished today. Megan is progressing well. She is a good find.

I was thinking about things again tonight on the way home. There are some things I would like to see happen. I am praying about them. If the things are meant to be, they will happen.



50 days until Halloween...



75 Days until Thanksgiving!



105 days until Christmas Day!
Just in case you need updating.......

Thought you'd escaped the reminder didn't you! You know I love the holidays. All of them. And it is worth reminding you about them. I look forward to the holidays!
John 14:6
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
I hope each of you has a great weekend and blessed week. Think about what I said a few posts back, for the month of November (still quite a ways away) if you are on facebook, post your first status of each day about something you are thankful for each day November 1 until Thanksgiving Day. I will give it a try. I did it last year. Made me think a lot about all that God has given us and to be grateful for it.

I love y'all!
To be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment