Saturday, September 3, 2011

September is starting off hot!

I will refrain from reminding you of how many days are left until.........for tonight. Maybe. I do look forward to the holidays rolling around though.

Last night one of my friends/neighbors moved on to a new chapter in her life. I am proud of her. She is going back to school, and starting over in a new neighborhood. And though I hardly ever saw her except for on Facebook, I always knew she was 2 seconds away. I will miss her, but then again, hey I can still see her on Facebook! Her house is for sale if any of you are looking for a cute house.......and then you could be my neighbor! Hope she can sleep better in the new neighborhood than she could on Cline Road, LOL. There is something about living on or near Cline Road. You don't sleep. Well at least I didn't until I got that CPAP machine. That thing is the best thing since sliced bread and my new mattress is next in line. It is like sleeping on a cloud! I used to wake up so sore it took me several minutes to be able to get up, now I can move without so much pain! Hey, I love Ashley Furniture Store!

Our neighbor church is going through something tonight that we did on our last Saturday night meeting. They are calling a new pastor. Please pray that the right man will be there to lead them for the next year(s).

I went to the Edmonson County Homecoming today. It was so very hot. I really didn't stay very long. There weren't as many vendors this year as last year, the music was very good, just the heat. I went home after under an hour. Then I found out a new primitive store was in Park City. It is called Cripple Creek Primitives. I found their page on Berry Vine Primitive's page. I sent a friend request, I am waiting to hear from it. I went to Park City and never found it. Then I crossed the train tracks and just drove a while and found myself on 68 80 so I went to Glasgow for a while. Didn't do much, mostly just drove around. Did a lot of thinking which can be hazardous to me I know. But I did it anyway.

Before I went to the homecoming, I went to the first set of the ECHS Volleyball Tournament this morning. The girls are good. Nick's girlfriend plays, she's good. That is her in the back preparing to serve. She was on WBKO as the athlete of the week this week. I am proud of her. She is a good girl!

Well, I think this is all, I am kind of tired and I think I will try to sleep. Got my CPAP right here ready to put on.

Remember, be good to each other, love each other. remember each other when you pray.

I love y'all!
To be continued..............


No comments:

Post a Comment