Thursday, September 15, 2011

just to clarify.....

I want to clarify something. I am moving Rick because our kids and I can't feel safe at this grave. I can't keep flowers on his grave. Those are the 2 reasons I am moving him. I want us to be able to go to his grave AND I want to keep flowers on his grave. I have spent hundreds of dollars on his flowers and go back and they are gone again. I have no idea what is happening to the flowers. The last flowers I placed there was Memorial Day. Those were mowed over. I don't know how they "blew off" his headstone. They were on tight. I had a difficult time getting them on they were so tight. I don't want anyone's feelings to be hurt, but he was my husband. I have a right to be able to go to his grave anytime I want to. I know he wanted to be exactly where he is, he picked out his plot. I know if he knew the circumstances, he would not want to be there. He would want me to be able to come to his grave. I know he would. So, this will happen. I still don't have a date, but everyone will be informed. And I don't want to have to wait months or years to be able to go.......

I love y'all.
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment