Thursday, September 22, 2011

It is a long week!

Well, 2 work days down, 2 competency days down, one more to go then 3 work days to go. And on the third work day may baby boy turns 21 years old. And I have to work. It isn't every day that your baby turns 21 years old! And I will never experience that again. :( but such is the life in the nursing profession. I have missed many Christmas Days, family birthdays, and I am sure I will miss more! But it is OK. It is what I do. It is what I am meant to do.

It has been a difficult week for sleeping. I have been using my CPAP, and breathing doesn't seem to be the problem. Last night I felt a bit of anxiety, don't know what that is about. I just wake up about 3 am and most days I don't get back to sleep before it is time to get up. I will get it sorted out. I know I will.

I am struggling with a few issues, but I am not ready to put those in the blog just yet. I will when I get ready. maybe that is part of what is keeping me from sleeping so much. I will get it figured out.

Last Sunday at church this song was sang, it is so beautiful! She does a great job on this song! Makes me cry every time she sings it!

MANY TIMES HERE IN LIFE, I WALK THROUGH DARK VALLEYS
AND I QUESTION OH LORD, WHEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
THEN I HEAR JESUS SAY, MY CHILD JUST KEEP LOOKING.
OER THE NEXT HILL THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL LAND.

(chorus)
SOME DAY I SHALL STAND, ON THE TOP OF MOUNT ZION
AND I'LL GET TO LOOK, INTO CANAANS FAIR LAND.
I'LL SING AND I'LL SHOUT, WHEN I REACH THAT CITY.
NO I'LL NEVER WALK, IN THE VALLEY AGAIN.

SOMEDAY I SHALL WALK, THROUGH DEATHS LONELY VALLEY.
BUT JESUS MY LORD, WILL HOLD TO MY HAND.
YES THANKS BE TO GOD, IT WILL BE JUST A SHADOW.
WHEN ON TOP OF MOUNT ZION, I'LL STAND.

(chorus)
SOME DAY I SHALL STAND, ON THE TOP OF MOUNT ZION
AND I'LL GET TO LOOK, INTO CANAANS FAIR LAND.
I'LL SING AND I'LL SHOUT, WHEN I REACH THAT CITY.
NO I'LL NEVER WALK, IN THE VALLEY AGAIN.

We also decided that on our Sunday day service following our business meeting night, we will take turns taking the preacher and his family home with us. Because of my work schedule, I am going first. We will see how it turns out. I will let you know!



15 days until WVFD hay ride and Haunted House




38 days until Halloween...



62 Days until Thanksgiving!



93 days until Christmas Day!
Just in case you need updating.......


I just thought you might like an update on upcoming special events! I am looking forward to Christmas myself!

I love y'all!
To be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment