Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010

Well, another year has passed. As I look back on 2010, I have many bitter-sweet memories. It was a year filled with firsts for me. Really don't want any do-overs of some of them either! Still, there is not a day goes by that I don't think about Rick. Last night I had the pleasure of spending New Years Eve with good friends. We brought in the new year in true Miller style! Lots of food, fun, songs, stories! Lots of looking back, laughter, remembering funny things about Rick like the 2 liter coke incident -- it happened twice last night before I got there. And most all the folks attending were present when Rick dropped the 2 liter coke and had flashbacks. They were still laughing about it when I finally got there. The picture above and to the left is Ray and Kathy Massey and their granddaughter Faith.

2011 got off to a decent start today I think. Got to sleep late today, which was good since it was after 3 am before I finally got to sleep. I hope tonight goes better since I have to work tomorrow! Nick and I rode into town this afternoon. I cannot believe gas is still over $3.00 a gallon. That is just ridiculous! Someone should really do something about that. I have no idea what but is seems to me some politician somewhere could make the gas people fix this problem. Enough of that.





Don't worry; be happy! It's just sparkling grape juice! :)







So, I have to work tomorrow. I hope that all of you have a great 2011!

I love y'all!

To be continued...................

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 37:7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.


No comments:

Post a Comment