Saturday, September 8, 2012

Yay!

Signs of fall! YAY! I love the fall weather! Nice days, cool nights! It is good front porch weather with coffee in the morning. Love it! Today went well at work and I am off tomorrow. Love that! Next week Monday through Friday I will be working day shift rather than 12 hour shifts covering for Michelle. I will be doing a few chart reviews, editing payroll bright and early Monday morning and then just helping out as needed, checking on staffing and assisting with whatever is needed. I will also have 2 or 3 more treatments to my heel and then maybe I will be finished. My ankle hurt a bit more today, but I think it will be fine. I didn't do my stretches today. I think that is a big part of it.

I want to get my corn stalks put up and scare crows straw bales and pumpkins out. Did I say I love fall?

Short post tonight!
Remember your friends in prayer!
Did you know I love the Psalms?
“Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.” Psalm 143:10 KJV
I love all y'all!  
To be continued............


No comments:

Post a Comment