Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Just throwing this out there

                                                                


It is already September 4. That means it is 22 days from Nick's 22nd birthday. It also means it is less than 2 months until November 1st. I think we should do the "I'm thankful for" as our first status every day from the first day of November until Thanksgiving Day - or as some did last year the whole month. In this day we live in, sometimes we think we struggle to find something to be thankful for every day (or at lease I did). I kept a gratitude journal a few years ago as part of a book I was reading to help me with some things I was going through. Some days all I could write was that I was thankful for a new day. As time has gone on, I have discovered there are so many things I took for granted every day that I never gave a second thought to. They just were. So, I realize that those are things to be thankful for as well. I really enjoyed our posts last year. I was pleased with the participation and hope we have it again this year. Whose with me?

I still want to get a team together for Relay for Life. I think Rick would be pleased with it.

I saw my babies today. They were so sweet and rotten. And they played hard. I can't believe they will be 4 and 3 in just over a month.

Tomorrow I have a procedure called iontophoresis  and I really hope it doesn't hurt! They tell me it won't. I have never even heard of this but it is delivering medication through a small electrical charge. I really, really hope it doesn't hurt! It is supposed to help remove that spur on the back of the heel.


This is not my x-ray but a stock pic from the internet, but it looks almost identical to my x-ray and that spur on the back of the heel is the one currently causing the pain. I will let you know how it goes! Say a prayer.....

Nick's truck has been in the shop yet again, he got it out today and has lots of mowing to catch up on. Bubba is here so I think he may be helping him tomorrow.... we will see.

When you go to pray tonight, please remember our neighbor. God knows who and why. She is a good woman who has been through so many trials and is going through another now. Her family is standing by her. Just please remember them in your prayers.
Matthew 22
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.38 This is the first and great commandment.39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
I love all y'all!
To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment