Friday, September 14, 2012

Just wondering!

If you make negative comments on my blog, and if I don't know you or can't tell who you are by your hiding your name behind a company name I am not familiar with, please don't bother to comment at all. I will remove it. Sorry, but this is my blog and I have a right to say what I want on it. If you don't like what I post, don't read it and don't subscribe to it. Jeannette, I know you and you are welcome to comment as Lighthousegal any time! I appreciate each comment and I love your blog. What I don't appreciate are comments that appear threatening or disrespectful or derogatory in any form - especially hiding behind another name so I have no clue who you are. Period. If you don't like something I post on my blog, that is too bad. There is nothing posted here that isn't true as I see it and when I have had a problem, I have NEVER called a name! And since this is my blog, not yours you have no right to be ugly whoever you are. You wanna be ugly on a blog- start one and be ugly on your own blog. Questions or comments? Friend me on facebook and send me a private message. Or don't read it, that would be fine too! And that is all I have to say about that!

There is a little "stuff" going on right now. I have continued with the physical therapy and the iontophoresis. I do believe it is helping. Unsure how many more treatments I will have.

It has been a bit of  a different week. My manager has been out the last half of this week and I have been covering for her. It has been a challenge and it has been very good and I am glad it's not my full time job! I think Michelle does an excellent job!

Psalm 73:26
King James Version (KJV)
26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

I love all y'all
Remember to pray!
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment