Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ready for a few days off....

I don't go back to work until October 3!! Yay me!! I am excited to be off work for a few days. I was just thinking today about this time 22 years ago. I was 37 weeks pregnant, waiting for October 9 to get here so I could meet my new baby who I believed would be a boy. My friend Susan Justus was visiting from Bowling Green, we were living in MA about to move TN with General Motors and Rick was here in BG with my folks and Valarie traveling back and forth to TN to find us a new home. Susan stayed with me while he was here and I showed her all around New England. She left on Friday morning, Rick came home on Saturday. He had to go back to work on Monday and so did I. This year, the calendar dates and days of the week are in sync with that year. On Monday I will write more about it.

Today is the first day of fall! I love the fall. The only bad thing about it is that there is so much ragweed and it bothers me terribly. It never did bother me until we moved to MA and came back. I can't wait to put out my fall decorations!! I will start tomorrow!

I think this is about all for this post. I hope y'all had a great first day of fall!

13 days until WVFD Hay Ride and Haunted House!!
38 days until Halloween!
60 days until Thanksgiving!

93 days until Christmas!


Psalm 130
King James Version (KJV)
130 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord.Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.I love all y'all!
To be continued.......


I love all y'all!
To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment