Sunday, September 16, 2012

This and that again

Last nights post was aimed at one person and I have no clue who for sure. I didn't say what happened, just that some comments were made on a post that I didn't appreciate. Well, there have been no more comments and no one has come forward to own up to it. I appreciate everyone who reads this blog. When I started it in June of 2010, I didn't expect anyone to read it but me. To date there have been 13,458 page views of 358 posts on my blog. I am honored, amazed, awed that what I have to say could ever be that interesting. I have cried and laughed while writing this blog. Pretty sure some of you have too from the comments I have received. My friends mean everything to me. I love all y'all - old friends and new friends and friends I have never met in person. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings over last nights post, it is not how I meant it for sure!!

I believe I am as honest as I can be on here, my feelings come out as I type, and sometimes I erase or delete the entire post and start over, but most of the time, it is first draft as it comes out. I do try to edit it for spelling and grammar. Sometimes I miss a word or three. I also try to edit it for proper word form. I really dislike misuse of there, their and they're; to, too and two; and there are others.....I guess that old white haired man I had for English at WKU really drilled it in to us about grammar. I did make 100% on the pass/fail grammar test without studying; and, I was the oldest student in the class. (I was 22 years old in with newly graduated from high school kids)

I have poured my heart out in this blog. Y'all know more about me than anyone. Sometimes I shudder at that. Before I wrote this blog, I didn't express my feelings very well. I do believe it has helped me with my grief. That was the whole reason for this blog.

Foot update: It hurts and it is swollen tonight but it has felt much better today than any day this week. Progress!
CPAP update: Going very well!

Me update: I am tired, going to try to sleep and get up in the morning, pray, and go to my mom's for Sunday breakfast, come home, go to church, go to Sandy's for dinner with that Salisbury steak I made and then go to Marilyn's party. Big day ahead later today!

Psalm 46
King James Version (KJV)
46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

I love all y'all!
To be continued.........


No comments:

Post a Comment