Friday, September 7, 2012

Two down

On my last post I told you about a procedure -iontophoresis- I would be having during my Physical Therapy appointment. I went, I had it and it does sting a bit. The good part is today I had the second one and it also hurt a bit but neither is worse than a shot in my foot so I will go this route and it will dissolve the spur. It will be fine. I will have 2 or 3 next week and I may be done with PT after that. It has helped tremendously! I am very pleased with the treatment and Jennifer is wonderful!

It has been a good day for Wendy (my orientee) these past 2 shifts. She got to do lots and lots that when we have to do these things, we need to do quickly. She did an excellent job and is already a great asset to out unit!

Short post tonight, y'all stay safe with this weather moving in!



Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

When you pray tonight please remember your friends in your prayers. Remember the sick and hurting.
I love all y'all!
Goodnight.
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment