Saturday, September 29, 2012

Still tired, but better

Yay, me! I was able to sleep about 8-ish hours last night! I was excited. I don't remember waking at all. I didn't go to sleep until sometime after 11 pm but hey, I slept until almost 7 am. I still have somewhat blurred vision, I really have to concentrate to read right now if the writing is small. And yes, my glasses are clean. HaHa. Anyway. I remember the eye doctor saying something about cataracts 2 years ago, and it is about time for a checkup. Guess I need to make an appointment and get the eyes checked out. I got to watch Blue Bloods last night. It is a really good show. Tom Selleck is an excellent actor! Loved the opener. Nick and I had homemade waffles for breakfast, they were so good, and I posted the directions in the recipe blog.   http://myfavoriterecipiesandotherstufff.blogspot.com/    Click that link or it is linked in my blog list on the left hand side. My sister-in-law Teresa is in the hospital again, please remember her in your prayers. She has to have that surgery tomorrow. I am not sure if her lung re-collapsed or if something else is going on, but she will be facing a painful surgery tomorrow. Please mention her name in your prayers. Instead of posting a favorite scripture tonight, I will end with this:
Photo
I don't know if this is copyrighted or not, it belongs to the facebook page of Mark Brown
I love all y'all!
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment