Friday, September 28, 2012

So tired

For the past couple of weeks I have been having some trouble sleeping. I haven't a clue why. I am using my CPAP every night without fail. I can't sleep without it. Last night I only slept 2 maybe 3 hours at the most. The storm woke me around 2:30 am and I had only been asleep since around midnight. I have been waking between 3 and 4 for about 2 or 3 weeks now and have not been able to go back to sleep. I really, really don't like this. I don't know if it's thyroid, old age hormones (I am having some hot flashes), depression (don't think it's this) or just what. I am sure it could be anxiety ,too, I am having blurred vision all the time, some shortness of breath at rest, occasional upper airway wheezing which I am thinking is from the ragweed. It has never made me wheeze before. First time for everything they say. I have also been having some palpitations that feel very fast but they don't last long enough to even get anyone else to check and it seems to only happen when I am alone. I really don't like these feelings at all. I believe the palpitations are because of the hormone/thyroid thing too. I am taking my meds without fail too. I am walking several times a week but these past few days there has been too much shortness of breath to walk very far. I guess I will have to give in and go see one of the docs - if it doesn't get better soon.

Please remember my sister-in-law Teresa in your prayers, she is having some lung trouble. She was in the hospital earlier this week with a pneumothorax (collapsed lung) and is back in with lung issues. She may have to have lung surgery to fix the problem. This is called talc pleurodesis. You can google that if you like, it will explain it. What the surgeon does is go in with scopes and "rough up" the lining of the lung where the hole is, place talc (sterile powder similar to baby powder) and a chest tube until it heals. Then the tube is removed and all is well. This usually fixes the recurrent spontaneous pneumothorax.

Also please remember my friend Danielle and her kiddos in your prayers. Danielle's husband died this past Sunday. The funeral was yesterday. He was in his early to mid 30's at the most. While she is coping well right now outwardly, she is hurting on the inside. The numbness isn't worn off yet. She will be facing many, many issues in the weeks and months to come. You can not imagine until you go through this all the feelings you go through. Even after 2 1/2 years. Please pray for strength for her to keep going and raise those babies and keep Chip real to their children. They are small.

In fact, please remember all your friends and loved ones in your prayers. Everyone needs prayer for them sometimes. I know I do!!!

I have taken my Tylenol PM and I am going to try to sleep tonight. I took two tablets tonight, I usually only take 1. I really need to sleep.

Blue Bloods, I may miss you, I will try to watch you on the computer tomorrow or Vickie will update me. It won't hurt my feelings tonight to miss you. I need sleep worse than I need to watch you. Sorry, I still love you but......sleep is more important, you are just a TV show after all. LOL!

Psalm 4
King James Version (KJV)
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

I love all y'all!
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment