Thursday, September 20, 2012

Changes! :(

I have never been one for change. I know, times change, people change, families change, the way we work changes....boy has that changed over the years! But I digress. Blogger has changed. Boo. I am not very happy about it. What you see as a reader hasn't changed at all, but for those of us who blog  (or at least what I see), it has! The way I look at statistics, posts, pictures I want to upload....even the page I post on has changed dramatically. It took quite a while to figure it out. I am not computer literate at all. It wasn't easy for me at all! And when I sent feedback about it, the automatic message was they want to make my blogging experience as easy as possible. If that is true, they should have left it alone or at least give me the option to continue the old way. Enough complaining.

I worked the past 2 days, it was busy. I was off today and am off tomorrow. I have to go into have PT tomorrow. It may be my last treatment. I will miss my tape. It has helped about more than anything. The iontophoresis has helped quite a bit too. I believe I still have the spur because there is still some pain but it is so much better! PT does wonders!

Just a little plug for WVFD now....beginning at dark the first Friday and Saturday nights in October and every Friday and Saturday night through October their Haunted House and Hay Ride will take place. If you love haunted houses, you need to attend! I haven't heard this year, but I am sure the board will provide food, usually it is chili, hot dogs, sodas, sweets for sale as well. Sometimes they also have face painting. If you need more information click here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/285404414893543/

I guess that is about all for tonight except for:


95 days until Christmas




40 days until Halloween



63 days until Thanksgiving

Proverbs 3
King James Version (KJV)
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I love all y'all!
To be continued...............





No comments:

Post a Comment