Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week off

I took this week off because I really didn't know how I would handle the day/week. It has been OK. Tuesday was difficult, and yesterday there were tears, but all in all, I think I have done fairly well.
One day at a time is about all any of can do anyway. We have no promise of tomorrow so we should make today be the best it can be.

I got a few things accomplished, wondering how this week has gone by so fast. It is almost over, I go back to work on Sunday. Rick would have wanted me to be at work. He told me not to grieve. We used to tease each other about how we would party all the time if the other died. Then the tumor. We didn't tease after that. It was all in fun before but when you are faced with that reality, it changes things. There were times when we'd be mad at each other and say stupid things. Then when you are faced with the loss, you think about something you said that the other person might or might not have heard. Just make sure the last things your loved ones hear from you is that you love them. No regrets. Ever. Even if you are fighting and mad don't forget to say "I love you".

Sorry, I just thought about that.

I think this is all for today. Please remember each other in prayer.

I love all y'all
To be continued............

Psalm 51

1Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

I love the Psalms: the songs of King David.......................if I am not mistaken, this was the prayer he prayed after having his mistresses husband killed in battle and/or when the child they had together died ?at birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment