Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's a win!


I am happy for WKU. What I would have loved to have seen would have been for the NCAA to place UK in one region, UL in another, WKU is still another and Murray State in yet another. That way, there COULD have been a slight chance for all 4 KY schools to be in the final four. But, alas they don't see it like I do. Now, UK plays WKU on Thursday sometime or other. I graduated from WKU in 1981, but I bleed blue, not red when UK is playing! If WKU was playing anyone else, I would be cheering for the Toppers. I have been asked if I bled blue so much, why didn't I go to UK. Well, that answer is WKU is here, UK is Lexington and this is home. I get homesick when I get too far away. Even overnight at my mom's. One thing, the excitement on facebook over WKU's win is amazing. Almost as many posts as when UK wins! Rick and his dad were big UK fans............

I think this is all for tonight, I am extra tired, don't know how soon I will be trying to sleep, but I think I have a few "Words" games to send words for and I know I have a few drawings to guess and send out, that will take about 20 minutes.....

Psalms 37:5 “Commit thy way unto the LORD, trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” (KJV)
I love the Psalms.
To be continued.....
I love all y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment