Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just stuff


Gamma's big girl modeling her new coat. She is precious.



A friend posted this on facebook a few days ago. It came right on time. I needed to read it. It has been a difficult few days. This evening has been worse. Seems I can't stop the tears even though we had a wonderful service tonight at church. We had the church come together and one soul made it in. We had two join tonight. I expect 2 or 3 more to join soon I think. I have been expecting it for quite some time. May just be me, but I do expect it.



This is my new bag doll I purchased from Cripple Creek Primitives. They do great work!

I have taken this week off for good reason. I am still feeling quite anxious. I know it has to do with the time of year that it is and I am OK, I just don't know when this will get easier. I thought it was getting a little easier but it's not. It will when it is time I guess. Life does go on and I need to get on with mine. He told me that before the surgery. I promised him I would but that promise is so hard to keep. I don't know how to explain it.

I thank God for good friends. I have some of the best. You know who you are. Don't know what I would do without you.

This is the scripture I read this morning. It seems very appropriate for the day.
Luke 15:10 "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth." (KJV)
Remember, pray, pray, pray. Pray until you pray.

I love all y'all
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment