Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just a couple of hours now

In just a couple of hours it will be 2 years since Rick left us. He left in a room full of love for him. He left with a hallway full of love. Friends, family, co-workers......everyone who ever met him loved him. I am grateful for all the love and support we have received since the tumor was found through now. I posted today about things and the love and support is still coming. Thank you all for your prayers as well. I could not hold up without them. I wanted to post Rick's song from you tube to this post but there is not a connection anymore, so I posted it on Facebook. If you read this and don't have me on your Facebook and want to hear the song, you tube Bird Youmans Winner Either Way and you will hear the song that became Rick's testimony.

This is a short post tonight. I spent time at his grave today. The flowers are holding up well. The last 2 headstone pieces I have placed there did not stay. I hope these do.
Psalms 72:19 “And blessed be his glorious name for ever, and let the whole earth be filled with his glory, Amen, and Amen."

I love the Psalms! Rick loved the Psalms. He had just finished the Psalms when the tumor was diagnosed.

I love all y'all

To be continued................

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with you, I know this must be a hard day for you.

    To help keep the headpieces from coming off, bend them inward so that they fit tighter on the headstone. My parents grave sits on a hill that gets alot of wind, doing this has helped. You can also use fishing line and floral stakes to hold them down.

    ReplyDelete