Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just more stuff.....

 Now I might have figured out how to type beside my pictures again. This is a picture of Rick and Carlos taken at Nick's sixteenth birthday party which would have been 2006-- in less than 2 years we would loose Carlos to lung cancer. In less than 4 years, we would loose Rick to brain cancer. Look at how much they favor. If you are reading this, Greg, look at what you may have to look forward to.......Nick too......
I worked the past 2 days, off Thursday and work again on Friday. Looking forward to seeing Greg and Michaelle again soon too. They are visiting over the weekend of the 23rd. It has been so warm. I can say with certainty that if Rick was here and if the ground was dry enough, we would have half the garden planted now. 

Our puppy, Bruno, is growing by leaps and bounds and he thinks he has to go everywhere Nick goes. He thinks if the vehicle door is open that it is his job to go too. I got home from work tonight and he jumped right in the car before I could get out! Had to coax him out, he wanted to go bye-bye!

Not a lot to say tonight, I think this is all. I know it is short, but I'm tired. I hope everyone has a great night. And remember, the Easter season is getting closer and I would like to remind everyone (myself included) to remember the reason for this season. And remember your friends and family in your prayers. 

I love all y'all.
To be continued.....................

John 10:27-29

King James Version (KJV)
 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
 

1 comment:

  1. Our little dog loves going for car rides too and will jump in the car anytime he gets a chance.

    ReplyDelete