Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lots and lots and lots going on...........

Miss Livvy loves her Bubba!
This is my great Nephew, Thomas. He loves watermelon.
This is Perry. He looks like he really loves watermelon! I love my Bubba!
And Miss Tobi! She really loves watermelon. She is my girl. When I see her, she runs to me and says: "Gamma, I have to see you!" I can't believe how much she has grown! She is precious. They all 3 are.
Miss Livvy does NOT like watermelon. Looks like she wants to cry. She thinks she is as big as the other two. She will be one on May 6. She was born on Nurses Day! Maybe she will be a nurse when she grows up!

If I am not mistaken, it was four years ago today that we said our last goodbye to my father-in-law, Carlos. He had lung cancer, we found out how bad on March 2, 2008 and he passed away March 22, 2008. Little did we know less than 2 years later Rick and his sister Delta would join him and in another 2 years his sister Inez would join them as well. 

Yesterday Greg, Michaelle and Nate came for a visit. We went out to eat supper with Nick and Janna and Beverly and Roger joined us. It was fun. Then we went to the hospital to visit Aunt Bonita who is in the hospital. She is doing well and hopes to be home on Tuesday. I hope she is able to. She is precious. It was a good visit with them. Got to know a little more about them. We will have many more visits. The more we looked and Greg and Nick sitting together, they are quite a bit alike. I guess I actually have 3 more grandchildren.

The Easter season is quickly coming. Please keep in mind the true meaning and reason for this season. This season marks the death and resurrection of the One who died for us! Have fun, have the egg hunts, but remember the reason we celebrate!
Matthew 22:37-39 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." (KJV)
I love all y'all!
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment