Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life is precious!

Life is precious. It can slip away so very quickly. Please remember to tell those you love that you love them. Don't wait until it's too late. Raven Durbin lost her battle with Leukemia on Sunday. Raven was diagnosed around the same time Rick's brain tumor was found. Please remember her family in your prayers. I went to the funeral home today. It was sad to see her lying there in that casket. Her family is heartbroken by her loss. One consolation for them is they did not want her to suffer any more. She fought a long, difficult battle which ultimately she could not win. She did try though. She wanted to do what she could to help "the other kids" at St. Jude. She spent many weeks there over the past 2 or so years. They did all they could for her. So remember, life is short in the scheme of things. Keep your family close and make sure they know how you feel.

We are about to start revival services at Miller Hill. Y'all are welcome to attend. Gotta do a lot to get ready for the battle myself. I want to be a help to someone.
Psalms 25:4 – 5 “Shew me thy ways, O LORD, teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me, for thou art the God of my salvation, on thee do I wait all the day.” (KJV)
I love all y'all
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment