Sunday, June 20, 2010

new developments

Well apparently there is a sign, I never saw it until around 10:30 or 11:00 tonight that says the flowers will be removed if we don't remove them. However, I have always placed flowers on Carlos' Lorene's, and Ronnie's' graves and have NEVER had any removed until this. I just don't understand. If I could move his grave I would. I don't want him in a place where you are not allowed to put flowers on a grave. That seems silly to me. Why do we send them to the funeral home if the person can't place them on their loved ones grave? Lorene died before I married into the family. That is how long I have been placing flowers on her grave. I removed the old ones before memorial day and placed a fresh cross on her grave. Carlos' too and Ronnie. They are still there. Hum mm. Oh, well. God apparently has a lesson in this for me and Nick somewhere. Carlos has been gone a little over 2 years. I place flowers on his grave regularly too. They've never been removed. This hurts so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment