Monday, June 7, 2010

Little addition to today's posting....

My baby girl had to go to the ER tonight she swallowed something unknown. She is showing no symptoms, but Val wanted to be safe and I surely understand that. When Val was two years and one month old she woke me at 6 am with tears in her eyes. She said, "mommy I swallow penny." I took her to the ER. They xrayed her. The doctor came back in, said, Mrs. Sanders Valarie didn't swallow a penny. I said but.....he said she swallowed something for sure come look at the xray. It was a quarter! You could see it so easily. We had to spend most of the day in ER taking xrays until that quarter passed through several turns to make sure it didn't get stuck! She had to take mineral oil daily until the quarter passed! Try to give a 2 year old something that tastes bad! Had to mix it with Hershey's syrup. What a time. (It was in Massachusetts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment