Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thinking can be a dangerous thing!


I know this is a small picture, but it is the best I can do. It is a picture of me in about 1982. That was about a two years before I met Rick. I was about 23 years old. I "won" the photo session with Olan Mills Photography. That "free" shoot cost me about $50.00. That was a lot of money to a broke 23 year old!

That was also half a life time for me ago! Actually, more that half of my life ago! It was 2 years before I met Rick. I lived in an apartment behind Warren Central High School, it was new then, I was the first to live in mine, and I was the only one there on the ground floor for several months. From there I bought a trailer in a trailer park on Nashville Road. I was living in the trailer when I met Rick.

Rick liked the picture above. He had it in a frame on top of his computer desk. Aunt Bonita says I was just a baby when Rick met me. She still says that! That does not look like a baby picture to me!

I was watching my grandson sleep, he was having a hard time earlier tonight, so he is in my bed for now. He played and played for about an hour. Now, he is sleeping so peacefully. He smiles most of the time. Bless his heart, he has a hard time with his sister. She has decided to bite him and she does this a couple times a week. I don't know how to break her from it. I am hoping he will break her himself. He has 4 teeth now. We shall see. It was too bad papaw didn't get a chance to get to know him. I believe he would have been as close with PD as he was with Tober.

Short post tonight.

I love you all..........

No comments:

Post a Comment