Monday, October 29, 2012

Tears

I am writing with tears in my eyes tonight. My heart aches emotionally and physically. My arm aches. I am glad I know my heart arteries are clean. I might be worried about more than I am. I went to church tonight, good service, just not quite enough faith. I believe they will make it though. Keith did such a good job preaching tonight. I believe he got quite a blessing from it too.

I got home from church to every light in the house on and all the outside lights on and Austins truck in the driveway. Nick told me he went out to go to his deer stand and someone was on our property, he had to hit him in the face to get away from him. I am so confused by this, it would have to be that they meant to be there. I just don't have a clue who it could be. He called the law, who came but didn't even go look at anything or see if anyone was here. Then I texted my brother about it and got a cussing from his wife. I told her I don't read past her curse words and I wasn't talking to her, I was talking to my brother. Evidently I am not allowed to talk to my own brother. She is his wife, I am just his sister.  If you see someone about Nick's height who has been punched in the face, let us know who please.

I am about tired of all this. If I was offered the right amount, I might just sell out and go somewhere else. I honestly don't know how much more my nerves can stand. No, no I am not alright tonight. But I will be.

I love all y'all, even my brother's wife who cussed me.
To be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment