Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fever, stuffy nose... I hate this

I hate this feeling. After I got home from church tonight, I decided I guess I would get a cold. Blah. My throat is sore, I can't breathe through my nose... which is really bad with my CPAP - and my head hurts. I have taken cold medicine. It has just made it worse. The backs of my eye lids feel like fever. I feel nauseous. I hate this. But, better me than others. I just hope I didn't give it to anyone tonight. I didn't feel good but wasn't anything specific until about an hour ago. Boo. I love fall, but this warm one day cold the next and vice versa kills my allergies.

Enough of that. I went in for two meetings today. Both were really good meetings. I also took our South Central KY AACN donation to the hospitality house. Those folks were so very appreciative of our donation.

It is just 8 days until we begin our thankful for posts. Don't forget!

Short post tonight. Y'all please remember the Priddys and Wolfs in your prayers.

I love all y'all.
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment