Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Looking back a year....

As we get closer to November I would like us to make that thankful for journey again. I was looking back over last years November first blog post and all these great memories started flooding in. I was so blessed by reading what my friends are thankful for. I want it to give me an "attitude of gratitude" as Rick used to say. I know that when I get humble and become grateful for what God has allowed me to experience, my life is so much fuller. I hope and pray you get the same feelings from reading the posts too. If you need a reminder, here it is:

Beginning November first through Thanksgiving Day (some continue to November 30) make your first status update of each day something you are thankful for. There were many, many excellent posts last year. We had a critic or two as well, but the older I get, the more I realize just what is important and Who provides it. It doesn't have to be lengthy. Just honest. It really makes you think. Hope to see you there!


I would like to ask you to remember me and mine in your prayers, and please remember each other in our prayers. Please. There is just so much going on with serious illness and death in our land. Prayer is our key.

Ephesians 5:20-21
King James Version (KJV)
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.


I love all y'all!
To be continued...........



3 days until WVFD Hay Ride and Haunted House!!
29 days until Halloween!
50 days until Thanksgiving!

83 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment