Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just more stuff, it's ok!

OK, it was a good day in many ways at work today. It seems though it is not meant for Wendy and I to keep our patients all day. It's good for the patients of course, but we are checked off on moving people out now. HaHaHa. 

It was a long night last night. I cried for about an hour after I went to bed. The movie was a great movie, I recommend it highly. It just brought back so many memories. Rick and I were so much like Kay and Arnold......there were of course some differences. We almost made it to 25 years, we didn't drink alcohol, and a few other things but there were many similarities. I won't spoil the movie for you. It just made me think about him a lot. 

Tomorrow is the twenty-eighth anniversary of the birth and death of my niece, Jessica Lynn James. She just came too early and couldn't survive. She was something like 26 weeks, which was just way too early. She was so tiny and warm and I got to hold her that night. I cherish the memory. Her features were well developed, she was so tiny and fragile. She weighed around a pound if I remember correctly. She looked like her sisters and her brother and her cousins. She had features from the James/Bird/Stice line. I suppose that is another reason I am a bit sad. I always remember her birthday and the day she left us. We never got to know her. 

I am thinking this is all for tonight. 
I love all y'all!
To be continued.................
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed ; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."~ Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment