Friday, August 10, 2012

Hope Springs

This evening I went to see Hope Springs with Meyrl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones. It is well written and well played by two veteran actors. But it was a little too real in some ways. I cried through the whole movie pretty much. It is good, and it is worth seeing definitely. It is the first movie I have gone to see since Star Trek Nemesis in 2002. That was 10 years ago. I don't believe I have been to a movie since until tonight. I don't regret seeing it, but I am still tearful. It made me miss Rick. We were going to renew our vows for our 25th anniversary. We were making plans when life got in the way. I know God has a plan. I just don't understand it sometimes. I am just having a sad evening. I am OK though.

See the movie. You will not regret it.

I love all y'all
To be continued..............

Mark 10:8
King James Version (KJV)
And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment