Thursday, August 16, 2012

It has been a difficult day

With all going on in the land today, I was trying to have a little "me" time and look at Facebook for a bit so while reading posts on Facebook, I came across my brothers mother-in-law's post asking for prayer for her daughter (who is my sister-in-law). My heart sank. When Britty was a baby, Donita had to have a nephrectomy-(one of her kidneys removed due to stones). Now, it seems Donita has a mass of some sort on her remaining kidney. I have not talked to her, but Freda's post concerned me. There may also be something in the place where the other kidney was. I am asking you to send up prayers that these masses are nothing but shadows or stones and nothing to worry about. Please!  I can hear that same still, small voice whisper "trust Me" just the way He did almost 3 years ago. I am trying my best. I certainly don't want to cause an alarm over nothing. My prayer is that it is only shadows or stones and I shall:  Have faith in God and His plan for her and their family. And trust that faith. And have confidence
in my friends to pray for her!
                                                       
Now, remember when Rick was sick and in the hospital for that long six weeks and the daily Bible posts that would be something I needed to read every time I needed to read it? Today was no exception. It makes me cry just reading it now. Then there was another post referring us to the 100th Psalms. It, too was so appropriate for me today. God always sends what we need if we but listen! As always, please continue to remember your friends/neighbors in your prayers!
Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; (24) And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 100
King James Version (KJV)
100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

He always provides!
I love all y'all!
To be continued...............

2 comments:

  1. I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you. I will remember your sister in law in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeanette! It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete