Thursday, November 18, 2010

I know I am not supposed to ask why

Today I found out that a friend of mine from work has a brain tumor. She is in the hospital in Nashville, had a preliminary surgery because the tumor is very vascular (it has a big blood supply). They were unable to block all the blood supply, but they were able to block most of it. It is the hope of the surgeons that it is a meningioma which is common and usually benign.

I pray that it is benign. She has a small child at home. She is the sweetest person you could ever want to meet. I felt like they didn't want to tell me about her, I found out because they were having a fundraiser for her and someone called the unit to remind us. Everyone I asked about it knew already.

If you are reading this and you know the worth of prayer, I ask you to whisper a prayer for my friend and her family. She is someone I love. I also ask you to remember another friend who is seriously ill in another way. She, too has a small daughter. She is someone I love. Both these girls could be my children. I am that old or they are that young...anyway. Please ask God to help them both.

I love y'all.

To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment