Monday, October 24, 2011

Aurora Borealis

Did you see it? It was beautiful and I would have missed it if Nick hadn't called me. The sky was glowing red towards the north. It was the Aurora Borealis AKA Northern Lights. It was absolutely beautiful! And it was only the second or third time in my entire life I have seen it! Thanks Nick!

If the internet is correct, we may get a second change tomorrow night. We shall see.

I will leave you with this verse tonight:
Psalms 37: 3-5

3Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

I ask y'all to continue to remember my family in your prayers. My cousin has breast cancer, the surgery was today. Lymph nodes at first look are negative, which is excellent news!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment