Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'd never have thought

I would never have thought I would "run into" an old friend on facebook. Back when I was in elementary school, a family moved into the ranger station at Maple Springs (within Mammoth Cave National Park boundaries). They were a family of six, parents, 2 girls and 2 boys. The boys were the oldest and youngest. I used to babysit Wiley. He was the baby. Anyway, Warren was the oldest and my baby brother and he were close to the same age, and they were friends and found each other on facebook, and I happened to comment on a post of Doug's and Warren did too, facebook makes the world a bit smaller. :)

I ran into Debbie (Bro. Cecil's wife) today. She said her mom is doing better than they had hoped for! Keep praying!

I have a lot on my mind. I know, that is a difficult concept. But I do. I am working through some things. I will get it straightened out!

I am wondering why I am scheduled to work tomorrow. I really try not to work on Wednesdays so I can go to church. I must have done that by accident.

I have a loose tooth/crown. I will have to call the dentist tomorrow and try to be seen on Thursday. I hate going to the dentist, though my dentist is great!

Psalm 92

1IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:

2To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,

3Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.

Goodnight! I love all y'all!

To be continued.............



WVFD hay ride and Haunted House is now every
Friday and Saturday night through October 29




13 days until Halloween...



37 Days until Thanksgiving!



67 days until Christmas Day!
Just in case you need updating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment