Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just what do you think this verse means!

Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" (KJV)
Oh, on a Saturday night 42 years ago at a little place called Stockholm God gave me this most precious gift. I have mistreated it and yet He forgives me. I put my busy life ahead of Him often. Yet He forgives me. He made a promise to me December 24, 2008 just before midnight that he would give that same gift to my Tobi Rose if I live for Him. And He put challenges in front of me and I falter and He forgives me. What a wonderful, merciful God He is!

If I had not known Rick had received this great gift in May 2002, I don't know........

I love all y'all. If you haven't received this great gift for yourself, I beg you to seek after it before it is too late!

To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment