Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I found some older pictures looking in family FB albums


I found some old pictures looking through families facebook pictures. Here are some of them:



Rick and Nick at Nick's graduation


Rick in front of one section of his massive garden, probably the summer before the tumor was found


Rick and me at ?Beverly's or Teresa's on a weekend or a holiday.


Rick and Jerry Smith sitting at our table about 10 years ago at one of our fish fry's.


The last Sunday morning breakfast shared with Rick
His favorite was Nana's "cathead biscuits" as he called them.


My 50th birthday. He, friends and family pulled off a surprise party. Rick was getting a little forgetful. This was May before the tumor was found in November. We just thought he was so tired from that huge garden!


Rick took this picture of Val and Tobi, me and my dad as a four generation picture. This was taken on Tobi's first birthday October 14, 2009. He would be diagnosed with the tumor about 6 weeks later.
I will leave you with this verse:
Exodus 15:2
2 The LORD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt Him
Please remember your friends and loved ones in your prayers. Please remember all those who are struggling to get by in every way they are struggling. Keep your loved ones close and let them know they are loved.

It is just 6 more days until the "post something you are thankful for every day" challenge begins. I will remind you again.....

I love all y'all!
To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment