Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bubba is 2!!


This was Perry Dale Suttle, Jr on October 22, 2009

October 22, 2009 was the day I became "Gamma" for the second time. My most precious boy Perry Dale Jr was born. AKA Bubba. He seemed so tiny and fragile compared to his sister. He looks peaceful in the photo above. He is my boy. He loves his Gamma, and he loves to bite me!


Bubba on his first birthday with "aunt Selena"


This is my Bubba today!

He doesn't remember his papaw at all. He isn't sure who the pictures are but we tell him anyway. Rick never got to bond with him. He was born just one month before the tumor was found. It was a difficult and scarey time. They just never really got to be together. Bubba was just 6 weeks old when Rick had the surgery for the tumor and 3 months old when Papaw went to the hospital never to come home again and because of rules, the babies didn't get to see him. I think Tobi would have been afraid of the tubes and wires. Bubba was too little.

The babies had a joint birthday party last week, so there were not many special events today. I did get a little hug from Bubba tonight, but mostly he just wanted to bite me. He is into that right now. Gotta break that little annoying habit! He is my boy though!

I love my grandbabies! And I remember a promise give me by the Lord above on Christmas eve 2008. I just need to get my act together!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment