Friday, July 16, 2010

Long week!

I don't have any pictures to post tonight. It has been a few days since my last post. I am still not sleeping well. Dr. Phillips says it will take time. I hear that a lot! Perry Dale can almost stand alone, he will not be 9 months old for 6 more days. He pulls up to anything tall enough for him to hold to, gets out in the middle of the floor on his hands and feet and pushes and tries his best to stand and grunts and cries until he gives up. He will be running before we know it! He got stung by a bee today. He is too little for that! He cried and cried, but by the time I got home from work he was all smiles.

My Uncle Carl Sanders (yes, my uncle not Rick's) passed away, his funeral was today. I had to work. I went to the funeral home last night. He looked like he had not been as sick as he really had been. He had lost so much weight. He has had at least 2 strokes and has been bedridden for years. Aunt Pauline has been taking care of him at home since he was bedridden. She is not well herself. She has leukemia and sees an oncologist on a regular basis. Pauline is mom's sister in case you didn't know. And Uncle Carl was a Sanders and was a distant relative of Rick. I would have to think about it, but they were distantly related. They both had the Sanders Family History book and you could trace it back in that.

On a happier note, my Great Aunt Norma Lee is doing much better, she is off the ventilator and able to talk, prayers were answered! She still requires some type of dialysis. If you were at Rick's funeral, she and her daughters came in and stayed for the funeral then joined us afterward at the firehouse. I introduced her to several people. Her maiden name was Bird and she is related to Rick's niece and nephew, Andrea Stice and Jeremy Stice, their grandfather and my great grandmother (Norma Lee's mother) were 1st cousins I think.

I am still quite depressed, and still have mild anxiety attacks, I am able to control them when I work, sometimes, though I still start to cry at work for no reason, I just make a bee-line for the bathroom and cry it out, then I can go on with my day, but those episodes are much fewer than before. The sleep thing is still quite a problem. I am trying to deal with that. When I am off and feel those coming on, I just go in my room and try to rest. Dr. Phillips says it takes time, I think I already said that tonight! I still miss Rick like it was yesterday!

Thanks Beth for posting about the Psalm 56:3. I am posting through verse 7.

56Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me. 2 Mine enemies [1] would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High. 3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. 5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. 6 They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul. 7 Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.

I love the Songs of King David!!

Good night, I love you all.

To be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment