Thursday, May 2, 2013

Second Interview

Well, it's over. The second interview, that is. I don't have a lot of being interviewed experience. What that means is I have no clue how it went. I am familiar with all the folks who interviewed me. Just couldn't read them. And, if I get the job, it will mean leaving CCU. For the first time since August 1980 I won't work in a critical care area. And though I need the change for many reasons, if I don't get it I won't be as disappointed as I would have been had it been Kristie's job. If it is offered, I will take it. I'm not quite as optimistic as I was a couple weeks ago- especially after today. We will see.

The past couple of days have been better breathing-wise. Hopefully that's all better now.

I am so glad spring finally sprung! Although, we do still have blackberry winter to contend with!

I think that is all for today!

I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment