Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good May memories!

Eleven years ago this week I was in Atlanta at a nursing convention. I called home and talked to Rick. I said 'who are you and what have you done with my husband?' He just laughed. I got home on Thursday. He was a different man than the one I left on Saturday morning. His whole disposition had changed. It was a good thing!!  On Sunday morning at Nana's my mom said how different he was and how she really believed he got saved in his garden. I said what was she talking about then I asked him about it. I'd been home since Thursday afternoon and he'd not realized he had told everyone this side of green river except me. I noticed the difference in his behavior. I just didn't know exactly what had happened. A couple weeks passed and a revival started at Stockholm. We went. That was our first experience with Bro. Danny Dixon. He preached the word to an eleven year old boy and the day after my birthday he got down to business and wasn't there long. He looked up at me and said The Lord told him he was saved. I ❤ May!! 

I'm going to see Iron Man 3 today then I'm going to Val's for Livvy's second birthday party. Yesterday was her birthday but today is her party. It's hard to believe she's 2 already. 

I love all y'all!❤ 
To be continued......


No comments:

Post a Comment