Friday, May 3, 2013

Early Morning

I woke before my alarm this morning. I'm just sitting outside enjoying the early morning. I've been up a couple if hours now. It's 6am. Nick has already loaded up and gone to get started mowing. He's had a busy week.

I found IGA brand generic K-cups for a great price yesterday. I'm on my second cup of coffee now! And, instead of buying one of those expensive K-cup holders, I repurposed an old spice rack that Rick gave me for Christmas about 10 years ago. It holds 16 K-cups.

I'm feeling ok this morning. No chest or throat tightness or esophageal spasms. Not much shortness if breath. Maybe I will live after all! Now, if the job lines out.....

"Iron Man 3" opens today. I plan to be there! I've been waiting for this!! And I really hope they make another?!! And another Avengers! We will see! Also the next "Star Trek Into Darkness" is going to be out in a week or so. I want to see it too!

Please remember everyone you know/love in your prayers. There is a desperate need for prayer. People I love are going through various life events. There are changes daily and He knows all! Please ask Him for comfort for them all!!

I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued....







No comments:

Post a Comment