Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's the middle of May!

It's difficult to realize May is half over and in six short weeks 2013 will be half over! When I was a child, it seemed as if summers were 6 months long a year took 2 or 3 years to pass. Then I turned 16. I felt that I couldn't wait to turn 18. What was with that anyway!??  Now that I'm almost 54, it seems though a year passes in no time! What a difference time makes! Four years ago Rick and I were sprucing up the place. We pulled up the carpet in the bedroom and had hardwood placed, we had the rest of the hardwood refinished, he did a lot if stuff outside. We had no clue what was just a few months away. 

Revival started at our church Monday night. I was able to be there last night for the first time. If I get to stay on call, I will get to be there tonight. Last night, my breath seemed so short. And if I stand for more than a couple minutes, my legs get so weak that I'm not sure I can walk far. If I continue to stand when that starts, I begin to get so flushed and my skin gets so clammy. Then I begin to feel like I'm about to faint.  Is that hot flashes? I feel short of breath at night, but with my CPAP on, I am able to sleep fairly flat, so it makes me think its not heart related. 

It's such a beautiful day! The sun is shinning! It's warm! Where besides KY can you have frost on Monday morning and record breaking heat 2 days later lol! 

Y'all have a very blessed day!
I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued.....

  New fiesta color coming out next month! I see a birthday present for myself in my near future....

No comments:

Post a Comment