Friday, May 10, 2013

It's a wrap

As this work week comes to a close I will update on a couple of things. First, the job went to someone else. It obviously wasn't meant to be. I guess I read more into things that were said than was actually meant by what was said. I was invited to reapply for the next opening that is expected this summer. I really don't think so. Twice applied. Twice someone else got the job. Won't be a third. I will stay in CCU. I love working there. I love taking care if critically ill people. I do that because I can. I mean by that- I do it because I understand it. I'm good at it. (No, I'm not bragging about that, I AM good at it, it's a fact). I've been a critical care nurse so long that I really seriously don't believe I could do anything else. I've been certified as a critical care registered nurse (CCRN) since February 1985. And, although I truly believed a door was being opened for me and I opened it and tried to walk through, God has other plans. I will try not to let my plan be His. :)

Next. Aspartame free update. It has been several weeks now without any aspartame. I do not crave diet coke or coke zero. I do drink 1 or 2 regular cokes a day most days. I do need to try to wean down to 1 or none instead of up to 2.  Some of the benefits I thought I was getting though had to have been caused by the Medrol Dose Pack I took about the same time I quit the diet coke. While I still feel better than before, I do have bum knees and the shortness of breath has returned. But I will be fine. It's all good!  :)

Miller Hill (Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist) Church begins revival services this Monday night at 7pm. Everyone welcome! 

I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued!

Happy Mothers Day Nana! (My mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment