Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's no wonder folks get confused


*Warning - this post is full of opinion! Mine! You may voice your own opinion on your own blog or Facebook post. Comments are welcome but be warned- be nice or the comment will be removed. 

It's no wonder to me why folks seem to be so confused. I've been watching Sister Act movies today. They happen to be on WE TV on satellite TV. I really enjoy  some of their programming. But, some of it is very questionable! For instance: "Pregnant and Dating" - seriously! That is a new TV show for their network.  And some of their ads are so graphic! And other shows I see ads for on their network! Very R-rated! Am I showing my age or are we as a nation so far from God that we allow this stuff and call it entertainment?!!  I'm sorry- I know things happen sometimes and I'm not saying I'm perfect! I'm not! I was expecting Valarie when Rick and I married. We made mistakes and will answer for those!! I've received forgiveness from the One who matters and I'm not saying these people haven't but to have this as a TV show just seems outrageous to me and I certainly won't be watching it! I also won't be watching Joan Rivers show! Their ads are gross and need R-rating just for the ads!! 

And then another topic of concern to me is the President calling an athlete for a professional team to congratulate him on his "coming out" of the closet and the media promoting this and denouncing Tim Tebow for praying before and during games! Seems backwards to me! I'm not 'throwing off' on gays. I was raised in the Bible Belt and raised in an old time God   fearing church and I believe it's wrong! People I love dearly profess to be gay. I still love them. However; I don't love or condone their behavior! Some say sin is sin and who am I to say one is more wrong than another. I'm not saying that. I'm simply saying I believe it's wrong. Period. 

I am certain I will take flack for this post. I might not know about it; but I'm sure I will receive it!! 

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20 KJV)

16 Jeremiah 

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

Please pray for our nation to return to the old paths that He might guide our steps!! 

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued....

          Me a very long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment