Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do you believe in Angels?

(someone posted this picture today on facebook asking us to share if we believe in angels.......here's my share....)
I do. 100% without a doubt in my mind. No ifs, ands or buts. I do believe in angels. I have never ever seen an angel but I do believe I have been present more than once when they were present. One is when an angel came to room 6A19 and took Rick to his final rest until the Judgement. Another time is when Nick almost got hit by a truck in front of the old store parking lot getting off the bus. The bus driver didn't have the stop sign extended. Nick was 3 1/2 years old. Normally Nick would have run across the road to me. That particular day he said something held his shoulders and told him to be still. There was no one there but him. By the time the man driving the truck realized what was going on and got stopped he was drivers window to drivers window even with the bus driver. Had Nick started across that road, the man driving that truck would have hit him. There would have been no way to avoid it. Another time Nick had help from an angel he was about 5 1/2. He was trapped under water with his little body keeping the truck from going in the water. He was under there about 3 to 5 minutes before Rick could get him out. All that was out of the water was his little hand. Later that day he told me his great grandfather (my papaw James-who he described perfectly complete with khaki color shirt and pants) told him his dad would have him out shortly and to hold his breath. He would be fine. And he was. Yes, he had injuries, burns and cuts but they healed. When Rick got the truck off him, he got out of the water and stood to the side. He said, 'Daddy, I don't need CPR'. There is more to both stories that I won't go into here. If you want to know, ask me I will tell you. The one thing that I learned from these experiences (and I already knew) was that there is One above who controls all. I have no doubt. I know there were angels with Nick and with Rick. And if you read this and you still don't believe, God have mercy on your soul. 

Genesis 28:11-13
King James Version (KJV)
 11And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
 12And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
 13And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

I love all y'all!
To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment