Saturday, May 26, 2012

30 years ago today

Thirty years ago today our family was blessed with my parents first grandchild--my first nephew. Jeffrey Ryan James arrived a couple weeks late. I kind of thought he should have waited 2 more days since he waited that long then he could have shared his favorite Aunt's birthday. LOL! I am not sure how old he is in this photo.....maybe about 3 or so.....

This is a fairly recent photo of Jeffrey and Ashley. They have 2 beautiful little boys. Ashley is in nursing school now. I know she will be a great nurse!





Today a friend of ours Steve Miller was able to come home on a pass from the hospital in Nashville where he has been for several long weeks after suffering a stroke. Steve and his family still need our prayers so if you find it in your heart to remember them in your prayers please do so. There will be a fund raiser coming up to help the family with expenses. Please find it in your heart to attend that and help out too if you can!

I think it's a short post tonight. I am feeling a little short winded again and I believe I will try to sleep with the CPAP on. That will do the trick!
James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (KJV)
I love all y'all!
To be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment