Saturday, April 28, 2012

Follow up with Dr Lin

I had my followup appointment with Dr Lin post cath yesterday. My blood pressure was a little high, but after losing my iPhone, I think that was reasonable. However, he did not release me to go back to work yet. I have to wait to May 7. :( I was hoping to go back on Monday. I haven't worked since Friday April 13. I have been a little bored. I was restricted on lifting until yesterday. At least now I can do more.

Met Pam, Adrian and others at Cheddars for lunch yesterday. I like Cheddars but the service yesterday was quite slow. Yes, they were busy and we were there at lunch time but that is what they do. They serve food. In my attempt to exit without being ugly, I lost my phone somewhere between paying my bill and getting to my car. I retraced my steps from the table to the car twice, and asked the employees. No one saw my phone. I went back after my appointment, and it still wasn't found. I went to the AT & T store, had it shut off and reported it lost. Now a new phone is on the way. It was easy to replace. No problem. I only hope I can get all my apps back. My laptop got a virus a few months ago and the iTunes sync wasn't working exactly right so we will see.

I have a follow up with Dr Avula this week. I am expecting good results there too. I do have work to do and that will help a lot of things if I can get it done. We will see.
Proverbs 3:5-6King James Version (KJV) 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
I love all y'all!
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment