Saturday, May 5, 2012

Janna and Nick

Janna's Junior Prom was tonight. This is what they looked like before they left my house to go to town to take prom pictures. They were going out for a good meal at Longhorn Steakhouse then to the Corvette Museum for Prom. I think they both look good in red! It was a little difficult uploading this picture-- it took 7 tries before I got one that didn't have weird colors in it. Blogger changed things a few weeks ago and I am still getting used to it. I don't know if I can keep up with their changes. Like Facebook, blogger thinks they are making things better. I knew where to go for everything. Now, it is all different. I have never liked change. Guess I never will. If it ain't broke, don't fix it OR at least give us an option to keep things like we like them. Nick and I went to town earlier this morning to clean up my car, that is what they were taking to prom and to get breakfast and for Nick to get a haircut for Prom. Valarie had to go pick up Janna's flowers for him because it took so long to get breakfast that we were running late. It all worked out.

Yesterday when I was cleaning out the car I found the missing iPhone. Good news is I now have 2. I called AT & T and they told me to keep it. So, I have a spare.  Oh, well. It will all work out in the end.

There are so many people I would love to ask you to remember in your prayers. So instead of naming them all and what they need, just know God knows and if you ask Him, He will know who you mean. And I ask this and then go to my online Bible site and believe it or not this is the verse of the day:
“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7 KJV
I love all y'all!
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment