Sunday, May 13, 2012

Best Mother's Day in a long, long time!

 Today is Mother's Day. I woke up late this morning, had a little trouble going to sleep last night. Went to Nana's for breakfast, I was late. Nick got me a great Mother's Day present-- 2 boxes of K-cups for my coffee maker in my favorite flavor! I was very happy to see that! (I still have to put them in the holder) I had 2 cups of coffee this morning! I love the ease of the coffee maker, I have a K-cup that came with it that lets you use your own coffee and that is what I usually do (Dunkin Donuts brand) unless I have these. These are so much easier because all you do is pop the old one out and pop the new one in. With the adding your own coffee, you have to empty the grounds and rinse the filter with each use. Having the disposable one time use cups is much quicker!

And I got to Nana's and Valarie gave me the present she got for me. It was this pillow that goes well in my house. It says "Mom's are like buttons they hold things together" and actual buttons make all the "o"s on the pillow. I love it! It is beautiful! I could not have picked out anything better!

Val wanted to bake cookies with her oldest today. Tobi Rose told her mama  that she couldn't have cookies and when she asked her why, Tobi responded that she'd be up all night if she ate cookies. Then she told her she wanted apple pie. What she really wanted was pineapple. That child is growing up so very fast.


That is it for today.
I love all y'all.
To be continued......
Proverbs 31:26-31 “She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue [is] the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband [also], and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. Favour [is] deceitful, and beauty [is] vain: [but] a woman [that] feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.” (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment