Sunday, April 17, 2011

What a beautiful day!

This day is the Lord's day. And what a beautiful day it has been. We had Church this weekend. Today was the foot-washing/communion service. And though I did not take part in that part of the service, I was blessed beyond description from just observing. Oh, what love was there. And closeness. It was a little taste of Heaven. I was blessed to observe and could not take it all in. There was such heart-felt love all across the room and it spilled over and over and over. God was there in every corner, in every seat, in every heart. Oh, I wish you could have been there. These words do not adequately describe the scenes I was blessed to view. I thank my Lord for allowing me to be there.

Oh, the love from the One above. Oh what Love He had for us to send His Son to die for us. And what sacrifice He made. Please, remember the reason for the season.


Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment