Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Memories -- AGAIN!

So remember back at the first of this blog when I was talking about Rick's illness and all the days I spent in ICU with him and he was sedated? Well if you remember I had my computer with me and would post a "Rick update" every morning. I also found a Bible fan page and started receiving it from around the time the tumor was diagnosed. During that whole time in the hospital scripture would post that I would find meaning in --every day! And I would make comments about how what I had read had helped me that day... Well, remember on the worst days it seemed almost ironic that a particular scripture would post just when I needed to read it.....like it was there for me? This morning, the Bible fan page posted scripture which I have posted below and guess what? I needed to read this today. And the man that runs the page also posted comments and a personal story regarding it. It was wonderful and uplifting. Seriously! You might not believe that would happen, but it did! I would re-post the ones that were very special to me every time they posted. And I just wanted to share this with you.

Psalm 71

1In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

2Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

3Be thou my strong habitation, where unto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

4Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

5For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

Today was such a very busy day at work. I am so very glad that I read this post and listened to the comments. It was very helpful to me today as I went about my tasks. I ask you to remember friends of mine from work in your prayers.....one is still struggling with a serious illness and one is having a major operation soon. And I know I need the prayers of those I love......And I send them up for those I love.....

I love y'all

To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment